If Mts Were Clinical...

FishySarah

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey. I posted a while back about the new tanks I was getting. Well, the dude's wife was there, and she wouldn't let him give me them for free> She wanted 50 dollars a tank, but I managed to get three for 75 dollars (2 filter, 2 heaters, gravel, etc.) All I need is the stand and one more filter

Anyway, I think I may have a problem

In my room I have a 10 gallon frog tank, a 55 gallon cichlid tank, 3 2 1/2 gallon betta tanks, 1 hermit crab terrarium

In my kitchen I will soon have a 29 gallon tank, as soon as I get a stand for it

In my living room I have 2 ten gallon tanks, 1 5 gallon tank, 1 29 gallon tank, and I just set up the new 20 gallon tank that I got

In my dining room I have 1 10 gallon tank

Soon in my living room I will have an added 20 gallon.

That is 14 tanks. Plus the 10 gallon I have that I can't find anywhere to put. Who knows, I may put it beneath my 29 gallon when I get a stand.

I have a one bedroom apartment.

Everyone thinks I'm nuts. Most of the tanks are waiting for inhabitants, but I want to keep a few free for potential fry.

Should I be committed?
 
i used to have 14 tanks too, most large ones, and my quaterly electric bill was £1200 :o i nearly keeled over!! but didnt put me off...... i blamed the fact that i had 8 halogen lights in 10 rooms :D ... you only live once :lol:
 
D: you use a LOT of electricity!

It would probably be more efficient to have a fish room where you keep room temperature at 26/27C :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top