I'd Just Like To Say How Thick I Am C:

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Blubble37

Ohai dere c:
Reaction score
So, my gaming PC needed cleaning out, fair enough, running fairly warm at about 50C, never bothered looking at any fan speeds apart from CPU (4500RPM) after cleaning everything's under 25C so you can guess how dirty it was..

Put it back together, booted everything up, had a mini heart attack because i forgot to connect the S-ATA back up to one od my HDD's and took it to bits again, sorted it and booted it

Opened speedfan...

Panicked...

All i could see was 0RPM XD apart from the CPU fan (4500 RPM)

At this point i turned it off as quick as i could and took it apart expecting to find none of the fans plugged in and a whole load of smoking components, and then noticed that none of thefan cables had sensor cables (Herp-a-derp-derp...), which by my reckoning is why the computer couldnt see them spinning but knows it's there because it's drawing power.

Yup, I'm officially an idiot, all good now though XD

But the amount of dust ;~; you wouldnt think that amount would build up, and then BAM you open it and it's caked XD

50c is pretty cool for a PC. 25C is near impossible to achieve unless you're using nitro, pre-cooled air, or are a wizard. what are you up to? :S

50c is normal, I wouldn't say cool.

I can get my proccesser running at around 30-40c under pressure with its water cooling.

50c on air cooling is pretty standard, I just get the impression from previous encounters this guy likes to spout random nonsense while throwing in the occasional computery sounding word trying to appear cool or something. I really don't understand how you stripped, cleaned, then rebuilt your PC, and the fans magically lost their tachometers?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back