What's new

I wish to donate my Juwel 180 freshwater setup

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰
Hi,

I have a Juwel 180 tank external eheim filter, thermometer, internal filter and misc food and treatments. No fish except for a few shrimp. I can give away the whole setup as I need the space now.
I live in Harrow so any takers please let me know.
nice! whoever lives nearby is lucky. :(

Just a thought.... schools in my area (granted I'm in the US) have lots of aquariums - smaller ones in classrooms and larger ones in the common areas. Do you think there is a school in the area that might like the set up?

Wow what a fab offer!! I would love it however can’t get it from you. I’m sure someone will snap it up anyways.

I am happy to help get it to anyone within a reasonable distance. I would request a small fee to cover my costs and time. Here are a couple of pictures. The external wet/dry filter is especially good and reliable. I am happy to contact a school or hospital too, but am weary that it needs proper maintenance.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 18.34.01 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 18.34.01 (1).jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 154
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 18.34.01.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 18.34.01.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 158
I am happy to help get it to anyone within a reasonable distance. I would request a small fee to cover my costs and time. Here are a couple of pictures. The external wet/dry filter is especially good and reliable. I am happy to contact a school or hospital too, but am weary that it needs proper maintenance.
It looks nice! But I don’t think I’m anywhere near a reasonable location. How many gallons is it? (Or liters)

Not gonna lie I'd really love that tank but I got a Juwel Rio 125 as early Christmas present so can't argue with that

I’d hazard a guess I’m one of the nearest AND I’m in Stanmore tomorrow.....BUT.......I’ve no room for it. Not even in the shed where there’s a 22L and 10g waiting to replace 25L and 19L QT tanks around Xmas time.

Try aquarist-classifieds.co.uk possibly? It’s free!

Not gonna lie I'd really love that tank but I got a Juwel Rio 125 as early Christmas present so can't argue with that
This could be your chance to join the Multiple Tank Syndrome club. More tanks equals more fish equals more fun.

Most reactions

trending

Back