Hopefully you guys aren't getting sick of me posting lots of pictures. I'm just so in love with my new camera, and when I try to show the pics to my friends and family they just kind of not and go, "yeah thats nice". And since I can't see if you guys are bored, I can inundate you with them.
I went to my local zoo on Tuesday, the World Famous Topeka Zoo, the zoo is "famous" because it was the first to successfully captive breed bald eagles. It used to be a pretty crappy little zoo, most of the animals in small metal cages, but they're improved greatly in the last 5 years, building some very nice habitats, and I had fun wandering around. Ok, enough jabbering....on to the pics.
Sloth
Sumatran Tigers
Turtles/Tortoises
Zebras
Orangutan female, and an adorable baby
Otter
Porcupine
Pronghorn Antelope
I went to my local zoo on Tuesday, the World Famous Topeka Zoo, the zoo is "famous" because it was the first to successfully captive breed bald eagles. It used to be a pretty crappy little zoo, most of the animals in small metal cages, but they're improved greatly in the last 5 years, building some very nice habitats, and I had fun wandering around. Ok, enough jabbering....on to the pics.
Sloth
Sumatran Tigers
Turtles/Tortoises
Zebras
Orangutan female, and an adorable baby
Otter
Porcupine
Pronghorn Antelope
Dawn
Up close you could see her spots, the leopards and tigers are my favorite.
). I love going to zoo's too! I posted something in tropical discussion w/a ton of fish pics as well as a few animal. It has a 4.5 minute shark and ray video of the walk through tunnel too! although, the quality is not as good as yours!
My camera died at the cat house(no I didn't have a 2nd set of batteries).
I'm getting a little better though. It doesn't help when you have to shoot through smeard plexiglass. I loved your pictures, I may have to stay over a day in Omaha on one of my trips to Wyoming before I move, I've never been to the zoo there and it looks great.







