I want a Gourami!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Looking forward to the pics :)

The torn fin should heal by itself. Just make sure the water is clean and watch carefuly for signs of infection.

Besides what you've listed, internal parasites may also cause the fish to appear bloated or, confusingly, the opposite - to appear under-fed and skinny. Usualy, however, the fish dies before it looks thin.

No prob...yeah, other than a little bit scared of me, he seems great. I'm sure one day he'll eat from my hand lol, and he is eating vigorously, even scavenging the bottom along with the guppies,
Just a question...do they all have those little feeler-m-bobs where there bottom fins are?
The tank at the lfs full of males did, but do females as well? Just a wandering thought, lol.

Lol, great...People should really spread about these guys, I mean everyone wants livebearers, but these guys are so nice, and pretty at the same time....and help with the clean up crew lol...I'm thinkin I might get a few otos in a few months once i get some slime going...lol...still fairly new tank, so I'm not going for anything like that yet

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back