I Think My Tank Over Stocked What Do You Think

glendale15

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Boston, England
Hi

My tank is a Fluval Roma 240 (120 cm W x 40 cm D x 55 cm H) with a volume of 240ltrs (63.4USG) with two fluval external filter 305. I was thinking it maybe overstocked but i did not know due to having mainly small fish.

My fish stock is:

2 Bolivian Rams
16 Cardinal Tetra
5 Black Phantom Tetras
5 Golden Pencilfish
7 Corydoras Panda
3 Corydoras paleatus
5 Corydoras metae
2 Corydoras Julii
1 Peckoltia sp. L-134
5 Oto's

thanks
 
So long as your tank is set up for enough territories between them and the boliv's, dont see why not. They might between them harrass all the cories though.
 
yes i know, i was going to buy the angelfish as babys so the grow up with the cardinals so they don't see them as food
 
I prob recommend 1 angel fish, your tank is big enough for 2 or prob even 3 if you didnt have so many other fish in it, as angel fish grow quite quickly.

Look at my sig, I think my tank is right on the limit of being overstocked :D All seems fine tho.

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top