I must have upset the fish gods

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Deleted post for misinformation.
It might've been helpful to leave the post as it was, so we can learn exactly what is classed as 'misinformation'...perhaps with Moderator input as to the reasoning.
I've seen plenty of inaccurate info in the various Forums, including several myths, legends and half-truths. I'm now wondering what made this piece so special.

Sounded a bit harsh maybe but definitely wasn't "pointed" at you !!!!
No worries, appreciate the correction. No ego here, just trying to learn like the rest. When I'm wrong I want to know.
It might've been helpful to leave the post as it was, so we can learn exactly what is classed as 'misinformation'...perhaps with Moderator input as to the reasoning.
I've seen plenty of inaccurate info in the various Forums, including several myths, legends and half-truths. I'm now wondering what made this piece so special.
Mods didn't delete my post, I did. If the information is not correct or a myth, I don't want to further perpetuate it. I'd rather remove it so as not to confuse others.

What part of upsetting the Fish Gods donā€™t you get? Didnā€™t you see Aquaman? You seriously donā€™t want to mess with them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back