PoPoV
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2006
- Messages
- 357
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- I live In sacramento Califoria. Usa
My girlfreind is going to murder me! I just put a $700 bid on a lobster tank on e-bay. What the hec right? we dont need a garage! LoL. If I get it ill let everyone know when im throwing a lobster party! 

And what does one do with lobsters you ask? Well I wouldnt get to attached to them. You guys no how much a big lobster cost at the store here in california? I paid over $200.00 bucks for 3 of us last time I BBQ (Last monday nightfootball). I could cut that price in half raising my own. Its 70g but they dont give the dementions . Its a Octagon tank. Im been out bided right now but we will see.
they put elastic bands on there claws and throught he strait into boiling water......
Its not them screming its just the air escaping fromt there bodies but its still a horrifying thought

I guss alot of people want lobster tanks
after that it wasnt to bad. But yes we ussually do just toss them in live. 






