I Got So Angry Today At My Lfs!

Genesis

If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Seriously, I was fuming.
Some fat woman who stank of smoke waltzed right into the busy Tropical Centre and stated to an already overwhelmed staff member "I WANT SIX OF THEM TETRAS AND SIX OF THEM SUCKERS!!!!".

:angry: The staff member said "sure, how big is your tank?" to which she(?) replied "OH IT'S 30 LITRES OR SUMMIN!" the staff member replied "that will be fine."


She walked off with 6 Chinese Algea Eaters and 6 Congo Tetras for an 8gal. :no:




Then there were loads of kids bashing on the marine tanks screaming "DORY, NEMO, DORY, DORY!!!!!"
Did my nut in :S




Then I asked an available staff member "Please may I have 6 female Endler's Livebearers." to which she replied "wassat den?"
I had to direct her to the tank and she spent 15 minutes chasing countless wild guppies around the tank while asking me which ones were female. :X





I got some nice endlers out of it, but they're probably pretty stressed out. :(
 
Its a sad state of this country mate.you see that everywhere especially up here. How much did you pay for your endlers? and what type where they-i never see them around here-last time i seen some in a shop was at wharf aquatics in pinxton.
 
Its a sad state of this country mate.you see that everywhere especially up here. How much did you pay for your endlers? and what type where they-i never see them around here-last time i seen some in a shop was at wharf aquatics in pinxton.

I got 6 females for a tenner.
Last week I got 5 males for £7 :good:
 
I sell mine for 50p each aswell-oh well-Pity you werent closer :(
 
I dislike fat, smelly, fish hungry people too :crazy:
 
I just hate the way so many pet shops will sell live animals to any person, no question asked (or even worse, questions asked which get less than ideal replies, but which don't hinder the sale of the animal/s in question between the employee and customer).
 
If you're so disgusted, you're only helping them stay in business and being a terrible LFS by BUYING THEIR MERCHANDISE. Simple solution: boycott it. Either that or tell the manager #### needs to change.
 
Its not just your country Piltdownpaul, its every where in the states. The way people in the big chain pet stores here in America make me sick. Oscars in 30 gallons, and bettas in cups.
 
If you're so disgusted, you're only helping them stay in business and being a terrible LFS by BUYING THEIR MERCHANDISE. Simple solution: boycott it. Either that or tell the manager #### needs to change.

I had no choice, there aren't female endlers for miles. :angry:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top