I found my dream fish....

Jen

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
75
Points
48
Location
Southern Ontario, Canada
I've been looking for this angel fish for, gosh, over a year now. At least, I thought it was an angel. The only way I could describe it was 'an angel with none of the lacy fins.' I wasn't getting anywhere with that.

Today I walk into my fish store... and there they are. 2 full tanks of these guys. Beautiful colouring, no lacy fins.... perfect.

Not perfect. My beauts are Monodactylus Sebae. Brackish. :( :/

Oh well. Another tank in the future.
 
gogogo set up new tank :) I too love to keep bigger fish but space at home limited me from doing that and parent bugging me like hell.
 
I want to get Red-Tailed Cats but those are truly big fish so it'll be some years before I get that 300+ tank or pond. :(

Sucks, doesn't it to want fish you can't get.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top