I-cybie - Items Needed.

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

Very sorry to post this here but my cousins lil girl is doing my head in.
She has been given a 2nd hand i-cybie dog but it doesn't have the remote or charger.
Was wondering if anyone had one they no longer use, She would be VERY Greatful for it!!

I have tried ebay and sadly they don't have the remotes.

The charger is the same for a remote control car, Basically 3 pins in a plastic case type thing.

Again sorry to post this here just hoping someone might be able to help out!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

ty
 
i-cybie is made by Silverlit Electronics. I have searched their site and looked for the remote control but they dont have anything listed. You can email info@3deshop.com and ask them if they are able to point you in the right direction. Otherwise trawl through your local car boot sales and i am sure one will turn up eventually.

They do have the charger for sale: http://www.3deshop.com/ and click on i-cybie.
 
Thank you!!!!
Just emailed that to see if they will send to UK.

I also had a PM from a member saying I might be able to get a car charger from a toy store so gonna check there 2moro too
 

Most reactions

Back
Top