Hygrophila Polysperma 'rosanervig' ~10 Stems

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

flix_cw

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock/Plants: Hygrophila polysperma 'rosanervig'
Age and condition: had for about a year, never really took off in my new tank which has lower light. Grew like crazy in my previous tank. Currently not displaying much of the pink colour but has done in the past. Stems are around 15cm long
Quantity for sale: around 10 stems
Reason for Sale: no longer wanted
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: £3.50
Postage & Packaging: free
Photograph: will try to get one. here's how it can look http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hygrophila+polysperma+rosanervig&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&site=webhp&prmd=imvnsfd&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=63TqTvrGNpCXOozx1Z0I&ved=0CD8QsAQ&biw=1024&bih=653

PS: this lot is really best bought as one bunch, not enough to split.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I'm interested in buying. I could do with some plants for my DP tanks, will these be OK for Dp's?

I'm interested in buying. I could do with some plants for my DP tanks, will these be OK for Dp's?
What's a DP tank?! If dwarf puffer - not sure, haven't heard if they are a problem in planted tanks, but i very much doubt it'd be an issue.

Update: did a quick google, looks like planting is encouraged for dwarf puffers.

Yeah Dwarf Puffers. Planting is encouraged with DP's but I've heard they sometimes shred certain plants. Like I said, I'll not need them till after new years.

i need to know if Paradise actually wants them, since she replied to the thread first! Paradise, please let me know. Either way, i won't be able to get them to you til the new year now since i'm away.

Cheers.

i need to know if Paradise actually wants them, since she replied to the thread first! Paradise, please let me know. Either way, i won't be able to get them to you til the new year now since i'm away.

Cheers.

Nah, I'll pass. Let Lawrence have them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back