Hygrophila Polysperma - 50p For 7 Cuttings

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KittyKat

Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Plant: Hygrophila polysperma
Quantity for sale: 7 cuttings that have had cuttings taken off of them, in other words 7* 5-15 cm long sticks with shoots and *lots* of roots
Sales price: £0.50
Postage: £1.00
Payment methods: bank transfer (preferred), Postal Order, Paypal and Google Checkout (buyer covers all fees)

There have been some issues with some people not covering Paypal fees. If you do not know how to do that, please ask before you pay.

Quantity for sale: 7 cuttings that have had cuttings taken off of them, in other words 7* 5-15 cm long sticks with shoots and *lots* of roots
Payment methods: bank transfer (preferred), Postal Order, Paypal and Google Checkout (buyer covers all fees)

There have been some issues with some people not covering Paypal fees. If you do not know how to do that, please ask before you pay.
hi i would like them paypal i will cover fees cheers peter

hi i would like them paypal i will cover fees cheers peter
thank you kittykat nice plants and nice to meet you highly reccommend.

thank you kittykat nice plants and nice to meet you highly reccommend.
It was nice meeting you too! Keep me posted on what you're breeding :good:

Hi Fella do you stillhave some of these?
Sorry, Peter took all of these. If you are interested in when I next have these, I can let you know. I also occasionally have a bagful of random cuttings available.

If you get some more count me in, last set of plants from you are doing great :) try to get more plants tank is about bare :)

Quantity for sale: 20 odd normal cuttings
Sales price: £1.50 per 10

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back