Hum. I have no free aquariums but if i did have one which of these is magic killifish ?

anewbie

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
3,588
Reaction score
4,225
Points
113
Location
usa
KILLIFISH
Fundulopanchax amieti $85/pr
Fundulopanchax sp. Yabassi/Ndogdak $85/pr
Chromaphyosemion kounguense $35/pr
Chromaphyosemion riggenbachi "Edea" $45/pr
Chromaphyosemion riggenbachi "Yabassi/Ndogdak" $45/pr
Chromaphyosemion sp. Kompina $45/pr
Aphyosemion ahli Ndonga $35/pr
Aphyosemion ahli Edea $35/pr
Aphyosemion franzwerneri $35/pr
Aphyosemion exiguum $55/pr
LAMPEYED KILLIES
Procatopus cf. nototaenia "Bidou/Kribi" $18 each 6+$15 each
Procatopus cf. similis "Kompina" $18 each 6+$15 each
Procatopus cf. similis "Idenau" $20 each 6+$18 each
Procatopus sp. Yabassi Red $18 each 6+$15 each
Procatopus sp. "Yingui" $18 each 6+$15 each
Procatopus sp. "Ndokndak" $18 each 6+$15 each
Poropanchax normani $7 each 10+ $6 each
Micropanchax camerouensis $20 each 6+ $18 each
 
That is a nice list. Procatopus sp Yabassi is a spectacular fish I haven't seen in 20 years.
 
That's an interesting bunch. I've only kept three--A. ahli (don't recall the population but it was the one that had vertical bars on the peduncle), F. amieti, and Chromaphyosemion riggenbachi (again, don't recall the population.) Loved all three. F. amieti provides the brightest pop of color. But the other two are entirely lovely in a more subtle way.

I haven't bought killies in a while but those prices seem steep.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top