how old are you fish keepers??

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
im 14, im suprised that there are a lot more old people than i thought
and for me it is hard to afford a lot of the things that u want but i have a 39gal a 15gal a 4gal and im looking at buying a 120gal soon

Ha Ha I'm 46 and the oldest yet and proud of it!!!!! :rofl:

i am 14 i have bieng at it for 1, 1/2 years now. I have done very well to say how i started out. I started with a little hexagon tank with 2 goldfish. Upgraded to a 2 foot with goldfish. Then i swapped to tropical also in the 2 footer. Then i swapped for a little tank untill i got my juwel rio. And now i have got a 3 foot juwel rio 180. all in 1 and a half years. Not bad eh.
The worst thing about bieng a young fish keeper is having to spend you £5/£10 a week on your fish (although i enjoy spending it as you get the best out of your fishes) and the abuse you get at school. :-(

James

I'd be saving up for more fishtanks and such things, but I haven't got any room in my room anymore! And that's with one Betta tank and my 10g, oi. Plus, I have a Ferret that has spontaneously put on tons of winter weight and wants fooood!

But my Christmas money I going for fish, oh yes. I'll rearrange my room and buy more stands if I need to, but I'm definately getting more fish!

I'm 26, and have been 'at it' for about 4months now !!

got the 'bug' from my cousin, who's got a discus tank !! Stayed there one weekend, and spent an hour staring at the fish after having a few beers !! At which point I decided that I wanted a tank of my own :D

am i the oldest at 52 ,oh my god, still i hope i have a few more fishy years in me yet

25 and a half :p .... remember when you were like 6 or 7 and always had to throw that "and a half" bit in? Now its like "oh, I'm twenty something ... never can remember..." yeah right!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back