• Every 60 hours (three days)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Puffer_freak

Put the trombone down, *****!
Reaction score
FONT=Geneva]Hey, you know, I was just wonderin' how often do all you other puffer fans feed your puffs?
If you like you can say what you feed too by reply!
This could mighty interestin'! :D
[/FONT]

Well, I feed my dragon puffers 2/3 times a week as they are ambush predators and don't require the energy from more regular feeds.

My dwarfs are fed every couple of days and supplemented with snails in the meantime.

I feed live and frozen bloodworm, live brine and river shrimp, daphnia on occasion and cockles/muscles.

I feed my green spotted dwarf puffer flake food three times a day (I think the angles get most or the food though).

I feed once a day or sometimes two half portions a day. My GSP's get freeze dried krill, frozen bloodworms, pond snails and raw prawns.

Some foods I plan to give them are, sea monkeys (brine shrimp) when they are big enough and small crickets.

Fish Buddy said:
I feed my green spotted dwarf puffer flake food three times a day (I think the angles get most or the food though).
Your puffers will starve on flake. They need meaty foods. If they don't get it, they will help them selves to your angels. Go get some frozen bloodworm or live if you can get it. The angels will love it too! (they are also meat eaters)

I feed my puffers live and frozen brine shrimp frozen blood worms live black worms and snails once a day. not all on the same day i mix it up for them . :D

Once a day, and I'll skip a day or two during the week so he doesn't get lazy. Also, what puffer do you have Fish Buddy? Is it a dwarf or a green spotted?

GodricPuffer said:
Once a day, and I'll skip a day or two during the week so he doesn't get lazy. Also, what puffer do you have Fish Buddy? Is it a dwarf or a green spotted?
I think the clue is in his post..

Most reactions

Back