cleekdaFish
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2006
- Messages
- 547
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have one in my 30 gallon...an ac 40-70 gallon, thinking putting in my old bio wheel for my filtration
I can't count them off the top of my head, I need a log to keep tanks & maintenance straight. I did pull something like 6 filters off of tanks earlier tonight, sponge filters are cycling in, most of the power filters should be gone in a week or so. I'll be running most everything off of one air pump that draws 60 watts. Electric rates are going up, that pump should pay for itself in about a year. 
Me tooi like to have at least 2 filters in each tank just in case![]()
doesn't really matter what sort either.
If I ever get a fishroom, I will get a generator