How Long Do You Wait

onebto

Fish Herder
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Surrey England
Got 4 clown loache's But I can only see 3 ?

I put a couple of prawns in to see if I could coax them out as I had a feeling I could only see 3, sure enough 3 off them show up and start having a great time with the treat but I cannot see the 4th.

I tried subduing the lighting and watching the tank from a covert position but no cigar :shout:

2 have been in a week and the other 2 introduced yesterday I have a reasonably good view to the entrance of all the little hidey wholes I have made for them.

So the question is how long should I wait before going in looking for him/her ?
 
I would look asap, especially if its one of the newer ones thats missing, just gently moved things around so as not to spook them.
 
Got 4 clown loache's But I can only see 3 ?

I put a couple of prawns in to see if I could coax them out as I had a feeling I could only see 3, sure enough 3 off them show up and start having a great time with the treat but I cannot see the 4th.

I tried subduing the lighting and watching the tank from a covert position but no cigar :shout:

2 have been in a week and the other 2 introduced yesterday I have a reasonably good view to the entrance of all the little hidey wholes I have made for them.

So the question is how long should I wait before going in looking for him/her ?

Up to you really, the fish will get disturbed irrespective of how long you wait. Clown loach usually stick together so id go looking if its been that long!
 
Fewwww :rolleyes: :good: all is well as thought he was in the bow of the galleon he's moving guess he is just feeling shy

:lol: I moved the 2 prawns out into the open I go out to the kitchen 3 minuites later i come back and they have already dragged one inside the galleon again ;)

And now I am watching 2 of them drag the other one in :lol: dam I love these guys there balsey

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly guys
 

Most reactions

Back
Top