big mick
Fish Addict
My daughter Mirren was 1 year old two weeks ago so this is my first real fathers day, Jude is out all afternoon so we are going to have a 'daddy daughter day'.
She bought me 2 DVD's aswell...Hot Fuzz and Pursuit of Happiness!
She is wearing her new summer dress today and has been playing her piano for me. We are going to do some painting later and maybe get her paddling pool out since its sunny but before that she will be going for a sleep...she is very moody and no fun when she is tired. (she gets that from her mother!)
She bought me 2 DVD's aswell...Hot Fuzz and Pursuit of Happiness!
She is wearing her new summer dress today and has been playing her piano for me. We are going to do some painting later and maybe get her paddling pool out since its sunny but before that she will be going for a sleep...she is very moody and no fun when she is tired. (she gets that from her mother!)
Nice outfit as well, first Father's Days are a blast. I plan on goofing off for most of the day, with a little break to burn some steaks on the grill. I'm doing good on the goofing off part so far.

We bbq'd out, we did gardening (I hate gardening but I fake) and now we are listening to country music, it's 10pm and Bu is asleep so I guess that's us for the night.






