How Far Apart Is The Bracing Usually On A 4x2x2

Duzzy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi there,

I was wondering how far apart is the bracing usually on a 4x2x2. The reason I ask is I have been out this morning collecting possible wood pieces and got some absolute ripping pieces but unsure if some will fit through the bracings on the tank.

Regards Darren
 
On my old 4ft Clear Seal tank the braces were at either end and in the center, there is also a long piece on each of the longer sides the hood sat on that does cut down the amount of space for adding things into the tank.

I had a similar problem to yours in that Pets at home had a huge cave I wanted and it wouldnt go into the tank because of these braces and strips.
 
Well on my fluval 4ft - there is only one and its in the middle. Which gives you two foot either side :)
 
Thanks, I will work on slightly smaller and see how I go....will make a fake model out of ply and see what fits.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top