How Do You Encourage Dwarf Guoramis To Mate?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

im getting information for if i do want them to breedi have a 3 gal spare for the fry

Again genesis, I'm struggling to believe your fish will spawn in a cycling tank. Add to this the fact you are going away next week, means I find it unlikely that the fry would survive even if they did.

fella, please stop trying to make yourself seem superiour by constantly whining on about uncycled tanks, this topic was started on november 15th, over a month ago. I have a special breeding tank set up already, and i am merely gathering information for future spawns, if any :huh:

[quote name=''genesis' post='1007757' date='Dec 19 2005, 07:31 PM']
fella, please stop trying to make yourself seem superiour by constantly whining on about uncycled tanks, this topic was started on november 15th, over a month ago. I have a special breeding tank set up already, and i am merely gathering information for future spawns, if any :huh:
[/quote]

This is the second time I've you decent, reasonable advice and you have chosen to ignore me/tell me I'm wrong/be rude to me. Tanks can take well over a month to cycle. I'm not trying to "be superior", I'm trying to give you honest answers to your questions, if you don't like what you hear, then it's probably best not to ask any.

To be told you are merely "gathering information" as well, is quite bizarre, considering you claimed earlier in the thread you put the 2 gouramis together in a breeding net.

Please, I have done nothing but spent time giving you honest advice both on here and on MSN, don't allow yourself to lose sight of the basics before trying to get ahead of yourself. Everyone makes mistakes, but with good advice, you can get the best out of keeping your fish.

yes, and the guoramis were taken straight back out again

and again November 15th

its now January 3rd

i think im past that stage now :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back