How Did I Get Snails?!?!

shadowhywind

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So I have had my tank set up for about 2 years now, along with live plants. Everything was going great, no snails. I noticed a few days ago a speck or two of snails hanging on the glass. The only thing that I can think of I recently transfered to a larger tank that I picked up from a rummage sale. It was completely dry, like it hasn't been used in a long time, if used at all. What are the chances that something could have come that way? The only other thing I changed was I went from rock to sand, but the sand was new from the petstore, and complete dry (so not used). Any ideas?
 
lol theyve probably been there for a while.... i cant see them being in the sand or the other tank.. its more likely that you havent seen em

if you have space in your tank and you want to get rid of them.... buy a zebra loach or 2
 

Most reactions

Back
Top