Hopefully I Get It.

Jpmc™

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Watching fish.
I was looking on the internet when I came across someone selling a 20 gallon aquarium with a stand.
It had been on there for quite a few days, and I told the guy if he doesn't sell it buy June, and he just wants it off his hands, I'll take it from him. So I'm hoping I get it. I will be a very happy man, and so will my fish (after cycling) if I do.
 
I was looking on the internet when I came across someone selling a 20 gallon aquarium with a stand.
It had been on there for quite a few days, and I told the guy if he doesn't sell it buy June, and he just wants it off his hands, I'll take it from him. So I'm hoping I get it. I will be a very happy man, and so will my fish (after cycling) if I do.
I have been very lucky with craigslist. You can make some good scores on there. If i were you I would look for a 4 foot tank like a 50gal, they can be had for less than $40 on craigslist if you find the right guy and just keep an eye out for them.
 
It's still not going to be big enough for the fish you have. True fact. It would do for a while but you'd need to upgrade to a much bigger tank soon enough. Over 50 gallons for 3 goldfish. A 75 gallon is your best bet. Plus an external filter to deal with all that waste.

If you haven't got space for that size tank then you need to either build a decent pond or give them to someone who has one. Or if they are in good health, then take them back to the store and ask if you can swap them for something more suitable for a 6 gallon tank ( if I recall correctly the current tank is around that size yes? )

A betta or 4 male guppies, or some micro rasboros would be fine in there. You'd only need to buy a heater for them since you already have a filter.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top