Hockey Anyone?

Fishy412

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
title says it all. does anyone else on here play hockey? ive been a goalie for 6 years and will be playing for my highschool team this year.

Depends which hoceky you mean? i play Proper (field) hoceky have dvone for about 12 years now! would lvoe to play ice hoceky but we dont have a rink anywhere near here

He means ice hockey! I hope... I used to play, I was going to go up to Canada to play juniors, but school became more of a priority... We won states in Michigan in 2005 for my high school... I miss it! I play drop in and on beer leagues all the time now.

Ye-yuh! I don't play anymore because my school doesn't have a team! Its really dumb. I use to play right defence and sometimes right-wing. Now I'm just a spectator to the best team in the world, the Minnesota WILD! (Closely followed by the Vancouver Canuks, but since I'm not canadian..)

I played during most of my youth and then took it up again in an Over-30 league for a while. I haven't played in years but I still get out and skate. I do still have a full set of equipment stored in the basement. Hey, you never know!

I was cursed to be a Toronto Maple Leaf Fan at birth. (3rd generation me) I was 7 last time they won The Cup. For those that don't know, that makes me quite old. :lol:

''Atleast they know not to play criminals.''

PFFFT.. talk to Florida.. we are no longer associated with neckbreakers.. lol

I bought nhl07 today for ps2.. it's tough!

what do you mean tough, give me a review, I might go get it.

getting used to the new controls if very difficult.

i dont like it ..

nhl 05 was the best nhl game in the past while.. nhl 06 wasnt bad.. but 05 was the best of the past few years..

no trick stick in 07.. you cant even really deke.. im disappointed.

oh that is dumb, the trick stick made the game!

Most reactions

Back