hmmmm

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

nightlife20

Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
iv got what looks to be baby mollys in my tank.... dont get me wrong im realy chuffed.... but sadly i know they are gonna die because iv not got anything to put them into :( they all gonna get eaten an theres nothin i can do about it, iv got no hospital/breeding tank, i dont own jars.... all iv got is little casarole dish's but they aint big enough to put fish into :(

actually, if you have lots of plants and other decor,they'll most likely hide out and be fine. theyre pretty speedy little fish. i left ten in my tank from the last batch to see how they'd do and eight survived. after about 2 or 3 weeks, they'll be big enough that the other fish won't bother iwth them.

Iv'e got baby mollys guppys and swordtails in my tank , they are all hiding in the plants , if you've got plenty off plants they should be ok , mine are doing well so yours should be fine to :)

Hi nightlife20 :)

You can get a breeding net at your lfs for very little money. It's a square mesh thingy that hangs on the inside of the tank. You put the babies in it and they share the same water, heat, etc. as the tank they were born in but the big fish can't get at them.

If you can't get it right away, get one in time for the next batch of fry. :D

Most reactions

Back