Hey Iam New

silas313

Reaction score
Hey Iam new to forums and iam new to the fish tank hobby but i always love the look of tank setups and fish themself. I have a 29 gal and a 55 gal and love to try diff things with freshwater and i wish i knew how to do saltwater but i dont. But can someone send me help to maybe a link of all terms of the hobby like hp and so on i know what it means but i wanna know all that i can ty.

Welcome to the forum!
Here's a link to some of the common forum abreviations: http://www.fishforums.net/content/Welcome-...-Abbreviations/
Fishkeeping is a wonderful hobby that I'm sure you will enjoy. A great way to learn more about it is to read all the pinned topics at the top of the New to the Hobby section as well as in the Tropiacl Chat section. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask - this forum is full of helpful and knowledgeable members. There is no such thing as a silly question when you are new to this hobby. HTH - Hope that helps.
-Larissa

Thank you very much i appreciate it. And I do look forward with learning and being a common face here ty.

Most reactions

Back