Help; Will This Work....?

Amberleaf

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
780
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ontario, Canada (If you want to know my city you'r
Because, my friend just told me that, in her brand-new (not cycled D: she told me that she doesn't think that she needs it cycled DX I sent her some links about it, though; and she's just reading them right now) 10-gallon tank, she has her goldfish, Pebbles, and some balloon kissing fish....? I dunno; she just told me that every time he breathes his lips go BIG! :lol:

Sooooo....? I searched, but really couldn't find anything on balloon kissing fish, exactly; please help? :) ;) :good: :unsure:
 
hmmm kissing gouramis?

<a href="http://tropical-fish-pictures.com/fish-pic...ing-gourami.jpg" target="_blank">http://tropical-fish-pictures.com/fish-pic...ing-gourami.jpg</a>

their mouths get huge when they breathe lol not sure about the balloon bit though :S

edit: found out that is is possibly a mutated strain of the kissing gourami!

if it is this fish it gets big! its peaceful though will eat small fish lol, shes keeping them in a 10g with a goldfish?
http://freshaquarium.about.com/cs/anabanti...singgourami.htm
 
A goldfish doesn't belong in a 10g with a tropical fish imo.

I've got nothing on the kissing fish. If it is a kissing gourami, it will get far too large for a 10g.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top