Help - White Spot On Both Eye's Of 1 Of My Rummy Nose Tetra's

rich05uk

Reaction score
I posted this already in another forum but I haven't had any replies, so I am trying again in this forum. Sorry for duplicating the question but....

A short time ago I noticed a white spot on both eye's of 1 of my 6 Rummy Nose Tetra's. The Spot is about 1 or 2 mm in diameter and appears to protrude slightly and is located near the centre of the eye, it's exactly the same on both eyes which I thought was odd. I have looked at all the other Rummy's and all the other fish in the tank and they don't seem to have it. The Rummy seems fine though as he is schooling with the other Rummy's, swimming fine and eating well.

Does anyone know what it is, if it needs treating and if so, how?

Thanks.

I posted this already in another forum but I haven't had any replies, so I am trying again in this forum. Sorry for duplicating the question but....

A short time ago I noticed a white spot on both eye's of 1 of my 6 Rummy Nose Tetra's. The Spot is about 1 or 2 mm in diameter and appears to protrude slightly and is located near the centre of the eye, it's exactly the same on both eyes which I thought was odd. I have looked at all the other Rummy's and all the other fish in the tank and they don't seem to have it. The Rummy seems fine though as he is schooling with the other Rummy's, swimming fine and eating well.

Does anyone know what it is, if it needs treating and if so, how?

Thanks.

Are you sure its whitespot ? it sounds like his eyeballs to me.

Most reactions

Back