Help me name my betta

bigfish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi i bought a beautiful betta at the weekend i picked it coz it was very unusal :p in colouration it's mostly white then on the tail and top fin it has like burgundy or plumy colour. I fallen in love with it big time, thing is i'm stuck for names?

Any suggestions my fellow betta keepers?

I adore betta's :wub:

Ok I have no idea why this popped into my head but the name Merlot struck me for your fish. I guess it's because Merlot is a nice red wine with plum taste to it..... :dunno:

FanOFish said:
Ok I have no idea why this popped into my head but the name Merlot struck me for your fish. I guess it's because Merlot is a nice red wine with plum taste to it..... :dunno:
hey, i'm liking "merlot", good call ;)

what about "Bixley"? It's an unusual name...and it seems that you have an unusual betta.

Tiff

Thanks guys and gals, wot wonderful names they are!!!! hmmm he's a very interesting guy to say the least i watched the tank last night and he was already marking his terriorty out in the tank.

Sometimes he gives me a scare, a few times i have gone to the tank to do a head count and he is always missing!!!!!! i start to panic thinking he's got himself into trouble by jumping out. then when i lift the lid up he's suning him self amongst the plants looking at me as much to say when's dinner coming!!!!!

Maybe i should call him cheeky!!!!

:thumbs: :lol:

I love him :wub:

FanOFish said:
Hey! Merlot is the name of my burgandy lavender betta! :p
post-22-1071848333.jpg

Ok I have no idea why this popped into my head but the name Merlot struck me for your fish. I guess it's because Merlot is a nice red wine with plum taste to it.....
I like that name but someone else has that name. How about something like Mizzy.. for mystery... because he seems pretty mysterious!

Yup! That's a fine name as well!!! Where is your betta alien?

I have a male that is slightly similar, he has white on his tail fin and the top fin.

I called him Shy-Guy cause he lives with two females and hasn't hurt them.

For your fish, how about RedSpirit.

Most reactions

Back