Just_Another_One
Fishaholic
I was wondering if anyone has any expeirence with a heater when its light is flickering on and off in a strange pattern. Sometimes it will be fine and next time i look at it it will be flickering. It is an Elite 25W heater that ive had for about 3 years now for my bettas 6 gallon.
I noticed yesterday the heat had dropped from its usual 80 to around 72. I turned it up a notch and its moved up to about 76-78 now...
Since ive had it for 3 years now its probably time to get a new one but i was just wondering if anyone had any input on weather its fine to keep it going even though its flickering or if i should get a new one asap...
Thanks
I noticed yesterday the heat had dropped from its usual 80 to around 72. I turned it up a notch and its moved up to about 76-78 now...
Since ive had it for 3 years now its probably time to get a new one but i was just wondering if anyone had any input on weather its fine to keep it going even though its flickering or if i should get a new one asap...
Thanks
. They are all different brands, so they all kinda flicker differently. Some have like seizures other are really mellow......
We have, and are still using heaters made by Fluval and Hydor.
We'd only had the heater a year, so it wasn't that old and if it had happened during the day time we would of noticed.






