Happy Halloween!

JohnRossDele

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi every1, Happy Halloween!

FUNNY PUMPKINS!!
funnypumpkins.jpg

wow, sweet carved pumpkins. :good:
lol how did you do that? lol on halloween i always try to carve a pumpkin, but i just hack away at it, and in the end it looks scarier than any costumes ive seen :rolleyes: :D :p -_- :fun: :blush: ! :lol: lol.

ps the :sick: one is my fave :lol: lol.

Oh No! Damm kids knocking at the door all night long holding out their greedy hands accompanied by their equally happy smiling parents.....Here's some nuts
Go away Pagans, :lol:

i'm going to a halloween party at a friends :hyper: . they never fail to impress, i'm not joking - last year they bought 100 loo rolls to play a game of wrapping people up like mummified mummies and the best mummy wins :p :) :D :nod: :hey: :hyper: :fun: :lol:

i'll be hiding from the kids !

it sounds cruel considering i have kids, but i dont take mine trick or treating as they just dont understand it.

so, i dont bother at all with it!

Thanks! And yes, it's my cat and pumpkin... husband and I have perfected the art of using patterns or stencils a couple of years ago. As long as you're patient anyone can print out and trace almost any pattern onto their pumpkin --- and it comes out so cool.

Well my Halloween was fun (insert sarcasm), I had to work (police dispatcher) we had lots of fights to deal with and people's lovely children stealing other kids candy and vandalizing houses. And to top it off I had to work 13 hours instead of 12 thanks to daylight savings ending. Still, Halloween is my favorite holiday, just not at work.
laugh.gif

Most reactions

Back