Had A Horrible Day

this is a lil blunt but.......... THAT SUX! how do two tanks break in 1 day?!?!?! i think it wuz like a fri. the 13 thing 4 u! im SOOOOOOOOO sorry! that rly duz suck tho. u should look on ebay and in the paper for spare tanks. it probly has somethin 2 do w/ the cold, i think when glass or plastic or SOMETHIN gets too cold, and then alot a pressure is put on it, it will crack. lol dont mind me im an advanced science student. but dont giv up, there's sum ppl who hav barely gotten into fish keeping yet (me!) that need advice from ppl like u! i h8 when ppl say they're givin up, cuz that makes me rethink keepin fish as well. "is THAT gona happen 2 me?" "i wonder if THAT could happen to my tank?" "fish can really do THAT?". while theyre r alot of negative things about fish keeping, the cost, damage, sick fish, running and cleaning alot of tanks etc., theres alot of positive things as well, like the gift of ur fish givin birth or layin fertile eggs and gettin to watch the babies grow into their parents, or bein able to come home from work or school all bummed out and go ova to ur tank and just stare endlessly at the fish for hours, and then when u finally go do somethin else, ur day seems alot brighter and happier, or when u buy new fish and they get along PERFECTLY w/ ur current fishes, or just bein able to spend $$$ w/o gettin yelled at! it also gives u a lifelong hobby to enjoy until u die, and then u can giv ur tank and ur knoledge to sum1 else and give THEM a lifelong hobby as well. so dont giv up just cuz 1 day is bad. its a new day 2day, who knows? maybe youll look in the paper and someone will be givin away a 50 gallon tank? maybe youll go the ur LFS to buy a new tank and theyll be havin a sale on the tanks, like 60% off. u never kno! so dont giv up, or alot of other ppl mite follow u and giv up too (PRESSURE!!!). im sendin u my luv. best wishes! -heart :wub: , ally86ozzy
 
sorry to hear that.poor you sound like your day cant get any worse,im sure after tomo you be ok
 
i think it wuz like a fri. the 13 thing 4 u!

Or a Friday the 12th thing even...but seriously, what a horrible series of unfortunate events. Sorry about your bad luck. I hope things go better for you today.
 
My heart goes out to you, no wonder you were p*ssed I would have been too. Don't you give up, I know I haven't been on here long but I have seen some of the fish you have and can honestly say that I have never seen some of those anywhere else. I don't envy the dry up job but do envy your fish so keep at it.
 
oh ace shut up, u lil git!!! :lol:

chris i hope u got things sorted and are feeling a little better now, that was some bad day you had, so now the only way is up!
let us now if your ok :)

shelagh xxxxxxxxxx
 
OMG that is the worst luck ever :( I would be in a heap on the floor sobbing... AFTER running round like an idiot to try to save the fish of course! And there was me thinking I have a bad fish day... I did my back in lifting a bucket of water :S
 
Jeez to think I have been taking glass off my tank (scratch removal) - maybe just fractions of a mm but it's making me think now.... Do you keep your tanks in a shed or garage or something?
 
OMG :o Thats awfull :(

i remember when we had a corner tank in the kitchen, and as my dad was making a sandwhich crack splash!!! washed away sandwhich haha
 

Most reactions

Back
Top