Gutted

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

emma12321

fish nerd
Reaction score
gutted, my biggest clown and smallest clown all dead today as well as an angelicus loach , wish i got my stupid camera fixed now i just measured him and hes just over 8 inches long. This is all because i bought a new ram which then spread whitespot through the tank and died. A couple of my clown plecs aren't looking too great either. temp turned up and treating with protozin at half dose.

Heres an old topic with pics of him, the one with the unusual markings http://www.fishforums.net/content/forum/12...-Feed-Cucumber/

Emma :sad:

How quickly did you turn the temp up in the tank (and how much) plus are you doing anything in particular to raise the oxygen levels in the tank?

Condolences, Emma,

This must hurt a lot.

the magic word is Quarantine...

my quarantine tank is now home to the bn plecs and their fry that i got out of the filter a couple of weeks ago.

Lost another clown loach and a clown plec today, got temp set at 28 and extra airstones in tank. I have treated at half dose of protozin on days 1,2,3 and 6, today being day 6 and some fish still look really bad. How long should i wait before re treating ?

Emma

Have you tested the tank for ammonia, nitrites and nitrates? Some meds can kill of the beneficial bacteria in tanks, although i'm not sure if the med you're using is one of them.

Most reactions

Back