Greetings And Salutations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JinxTowers

Reaction score
Hello to All

I hope no-one objects but this is a kind of joint sign up name for myself and my partner.

We're Laura and Jason, we're just in the process of moving house to Crawley and we're 26 and 22 respectively.

At present we have three aquariums, only two of which are full and loaded with ickle fishie buddies.

We have a small tank which is partitioned and overall contains 2 gorgeous male siamese fighters, 3 girlfriends, a Bristlenose plec and a Bronze Catfish.

The other which is set up currently is 2 1/2 foot long and presently contains various catfish, a red-tailed black shark, a pic, another Bristlenose Plec and a Siamese Fighter which we originally believed to be female....we're now not so sure! We did have 4 angels which my Mother has managed to kill in my absence much to my dismay, these will be replaced once we have moved.

The 3rd tank isn't being delivered until we have moved into our own property but its a 5ft long aquarium which we intend to have a marine eco-system which is something we've always wanted. We will definitely be needing a few peoples input on this one as we are complete beginners when it comes to Marines although we are very lucky in that our local Aquarist Centre has a very knowledgable guy there who is more than willing to give up his time for us.

Looking forward to enjoying our time on this forum.

Laura

They are separated by a glass partition at present. We have a male either side and one has two gilfriends, the other has one.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back