Grape Vine Root

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dougie

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've seen a LOAD of grape vine roots & root balls in a place by me. It's being sold for reptile set ups, I wondered if it would be aquarium safe? They look amazing, some of the larger ones have tangled roots, just shy of 1m from one end to the other. A couple in a tank would look superb!
Cheers :)

She's not around at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that Coldcazzie used this stuff in a set up with good effect. Not used it myself as yet.

I don't know, but can you send me over a really big clump so I can "test" it for you, ;)

Yeah, its ok for use. I use it. Wasn't sure until some years ago, working in a pet store, we sat up a paladarium and used grape vine exclusively, water and land. It did stain the water, but after a few water changes and some carbon, the water cleared.
Good luck! Show pics if you use it.

Yeah, its ok for use. I use it. Wasn't sure until some years ago, working in a pet store, we sat up a paladarium and used grape vine exclusively, water and land. It did stain the water, but after a few water changes and some carbon, the water cleared.
Good luck! Show pics if you use it.
Brill, thanks, I'll post pics when I get some :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back