Gourami And Barbs?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oops! That means pearls won't work unfortunately. You are, in fact, almost fully stocked with just the barbs because the golds grow to 4". You could just about fit a single male honey gourami and maybe a couple of dwarf chained loaches if you do it gradualy.

Oops! That means pearls won't work unfortunately. You are, in fact, almost fully stocked with just the barbs because the golds grow to 4". You could just about fit a single male honey gourami and maybe a couple of dwarf chained loaches if you do it gradualy.

hi sylvia! i am a bit confused and actually think you may have confused my tank and 'hawk's tank. the previous poster was talking about someone having a 16 US Gallon tank (and they have 3 tigers and 3 green barbs and wanted to add dwarf chained loaches and some sort of gourami). i have a 25 US gallon tank and 4 cherries & 3 goldens.

are you saying that my set-up won't work for anything else other than possibly a male honey gourami? or were you referring to the other poster?

sorry! i'm confused! :blush:

ps - one of my female cherry's thinks she's a golden! it's so funny - she's always hanging about with the gang of goldens.

Oh right lol - in that case I was referring to the other poster's tank :p Yours is fine - you can fit more in :)

I got confused because I estimated Hawk's tank size incorrectly before (I'll go and edit my post to fix that).

Oh right lol - in that case I was referring to the other poster's tank :p Yours is fine - you can fit more in :)

I got confused because I estimated Hawk's tank size incorrectly before (I'll go and edit my post to fix that).

whew! thanks so much sylvia! :) i was in a bit of a panic! i can't wait to add my pearls.... they're just gorgeous!

Sorry, I didn't read as well as I shoud've :blush: These late nights/early mornings of reading all this stuff gets me off track and kind of hazy. :drool: I just recently lost my biggest tiger barb out of a school of ten (then - 6 tiger, 4 albino) not sure if it was aggression from the two gouramis I have (one m gold & one mblue three spot), the rtbs, or the other barbs as I saw hardly any agression amongst all of them. water levels were all normal (my aqua out of the tap - ph is 7.6 - 7.8) Sorry about rambling, just thought I would add that observation to the original question...

BobRoss

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back