🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad you couldnt keep yours for that long eh

ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

dont try to start crap with me you will not win

your the one complaining that your female keeps killing the males...

did u ever think about returning the psycho female for a more dosile one..

or are you just going to keep buying males and wasting money..

how long will it take u to realize she will most likely kill every male u bring her?

i mean... i separated 1 pair... things are going better... no fights at all anymore

im just such a genius... (not cocky)

ahaha i love this forum :rofl: :nod:

living_dead said:
Your just a jerk. Your fish are gona kill eachother or cause serious harm. Its foolish to not listen to people who know more than you.
um....can I say one word..........................................................BURN

i feel bad making fun of someone who is probably 10... judging by the things they say.. 10 is a probable age... o well..

i dont care

my convicts are pimpin as i type and as u read
LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT

Given the negativaty in this thread why hasnt it been closed for the good the board?

i see no negativity here

its all constructive criticism thats all

ty for your input

Given your incredible knowledge of keeping fish, did you even cycle your tanks? You would have a reason to talk about a month from now. Granted that is if your fish live. Just wondering since you know so damned much why do you even bother comming to the forum? The general idea here is to learn from other or help others out. Not to come and tell us we know nothing.

incredible* coming*

man... its like a grade 4 spelling bee

cycle tank? whats a tank

ahaahahahaha

what are fish whats a forum

am i on mars?

Just wondering how old you are? How did you cycle your tanks? Prove that you know something. Not that your a jackass. You know how to make people think that all to well. Beaten as a child? Anyways you've already moved a pair out of the 10 gallon cause they were chasing eachother around. Hmm..... I wonder whats gonna happen when they get bigger? If they live that long in an uncycled tank. You are just a jackass who doesn't know anything spare how to irritate people. I hope someone beats the living hell out of you or has already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back