Got A Dp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Reaction score
Well, to make room for my 55g I had to get rid of some tanks. I brought some fish into work today and boom, my buddy is pulling out fry from some mouthbrooding African cichlids mouths. We had a nice big batch and I couldn't resist taking them off his hands. I put the batch in a breeders net inside the 10g and outside the net holds a DP! It's really cool! So far i'm feeding it frozen foods, I will be giving my fry some egg yolk from a hard boiled egg, i've heard they like alot of protien. Anything cool I could do with my DP? What else could I try feeding it? All of have is one type of frozen food, it's Discus Delight. I will be selling off the batch of Cichlids, my co-worker said if there nice you could sell the batch for about 200 dollars!

Cheers in advance for any cool tips or tricks!

Connor.

Well, to make room for my 55g I had to get rid of some tanks. I brought some fish into work today and boom, my buddy is pulling out fry from some mouthbrooding African cichlids mouths. We had a nice big batch and I couldn't resist taking them off his hands. I put the batch in a breeders net inside the 10g and outside the net holds a DP! It's really cool! So far i'm feeding it frozen foods, I will be giving my fry some egg yolk from a hard boiled egg, i've heard they like alot of protien. Anything cool I could do with my DP? What else could I try feeding it? All of have is one type of frozen food, it's Discus Delight. I will be selling off the batch of Cichlids, my co-worker said if there nice you could sell the batch for about 200 dollars!

Cheers in advance for any cool tips or tricks!

Connor.

Pinned topic at the top of the forum has all you really need to know about Dwarf Puffers.

They love frozen and live bloodworm, also feed shrimp, brineshrimp and any live or frozen foods.
Also add some small snails.

I feed my DPs mainly on frozen bloodworms. Snails always make them go crazy though so I feed them small snails occasionally to entertain them....errrm.... to entertain myself more like LOL :blush: :lol:

You should be able to find quite a few threads about feeding DPs if you do a search.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back