FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

lym

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock: Baby Golden Apple Snails
Quantity for sale: 60
Reason for Sale: Extras from breeding
Delivery or Collection: Delivery only within the UK.
Sales price: 50p each (Minimum transaction of 3 snails)
Postage & Packaging: £2
Photograph:

db56280d.jpg

Will only sell a minimum of 3 snails per transaction, can buy as many as you like for only £2 postage. Snails are approximately 1cm in size (some may be smaller than 1cm), £0.50 each per snail. Will only post Monday to Thursday. Payment by Paypal only.

Would these be ok with dwarf cichlids and a Reed snake?

Still got lots left for anyone who is interested :)

what are these like breeding wise? would love a few for my tank but dont want to end up with loads of them every month when they breed,

what are these like breeding wise? would love a few for my tank but dont want to end up with loads of them every month when they breed,

The eggs are easy to remove if they do lay eggs, they lay them out of the water and in my experience about 3cm long. They take 2 weeks to hatch so should be plenty of time to spot them and remove the eggs. I don't get eggs very often, only had two clutches of eggs this year. You won't become over run in them like some species of snails. This is what the eggs look like, they are never lay them in the water as the babies would drown.

6394537f.jpg

so they require an area above water within the tank?

so they require an area above water within the tank?

Only for laying eggs, they don't need an area out of the water though to live. They are always in the water unless they try to lay eggs, they don't go out any other time.

Most reactions

Back