bagu
Shouldn't you be looking to the right?
heya!
going wyvlae tomorrow, its not very often so I'm pumped (jeez i sound sad lol)
anway!
i have a orca ra05, has 1 SAE and 1 German blue ram (female, as told by you guys
)
I am going to buy tomorrow:
1 Clown Plec (if not 1 baby BN pleco)
1 Gold/Blue german ram (let mum decide
)
5-6 NOT SURE HERE, dont know which one to pick lol
Neon tetras, Rummy nose tetras, harlequin rasboras.
and then maybe something else, but thats it by the looks of things
my tank will finally have more that 2 fishes lol
thanks bagu!
going wyvlae tomorrow, its not very often so I'm pumped (jeez i sound sad lol)
anway!
i have a orca ra05, has 1 SAE and 1 German blue ram (female, as told by you guys
I am going to buy tomorrow:
1 Clown Plec (if not 1 baby BN pleco)
1 Gold/Blue german ram (let mum decide
5-6 NOT SURE HERE, dont know which one to pick lol
and then maybe something else, but thats it by the looks of things
my tank will finally have more that 2 fishes lol
thanks bagu!








