German Blue Ram Spawn

JenCliBee

PleC & CorY MaD
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
W.Midlands
Hi all, firstly i would have searched for the answer but the search function isnt quite working for me, not sure why but maybe something to do with this swich over but anyways ....

I aquired two rams (paired male and female), the female has just laid eggs. What i would like to know is... how long does it take for them to hatch? (roughly), Whats the best foods to feed on when hatched?, When or at what point do you start to feed them?()straigth away or after a couple of days).

Ive never kept rams before and really am not experienced enough to know what to do, Tank is 180ltr, im guessing that will be big enough for the fry to grow on in (with the parents?), yes?, the only other tank mate now is a single 2 inch BN who really does just keep herself to hierself.

Any advice is very much appriciated :)

thanks

jake
 
Here is some general info about the timeline for the eggs, German Blue Rams

I will also do some reading in my fav fish book and update if i find more info for you. I am thinking that if the fry are a similar size the angel fry fresh hatched brine shrimp should work but I'll have to double check on that and get back to you or someone will correct me.
 
Here is some general info about the timeline for the eggs, German Blue Rams

I will also do some reading in my fav fish book and update if i find more info for you. I am thinking that if the fry are a similar size the angel fry fresh hatched brine shrimp should work but I'll have to double check on that and get back to you or someone will correct me.


Thanks for the info m8 :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top