minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Livestock: As listed
Quantities: As Listed
Price: As listed (offers)
Collection only, WV5 Midlands Area
Photographs as requested.

Selling up, so all fish need new homes asap, tanks (Trigon 350 and Rio 300) will be listed seperately once fish are rehomed. Open to offers on all fish.

1 x Geophagus Altifrons 6" - £5
3 x Geophagus Abalios 6" - £25 for the group

1 x 3.5" Andinoacara Rivulatus (GT)-£3

Please feel free to make reasonable offers on these fish, all are well and healthy and ensure in the case of the large cichlids you have the space for full growth and happy lives, thanks.

sorry for pointless post but why minx???

free bump anyway

I would be interested in the trigon obviously after you have sold the fish, if thats ok?

Hey hun yes, would be still interested but i cant collect till around 25 th of june though, would this be a problem?.

How much were they again hun?

What's happening Minx? How come you're selling up?

I might be interested in the Sevs, if you could meet halfway.

Dont know where you are but Im not willing to travel more than 10 miles from where I am and for my reasons, personal :(

Dont know where you are but Im not willing to travel more than 10 miles from where I am and for my reasons, personal :(

OK, fair enough. I'm in Suffolk so quite far away! Hope you find good homes for them all :)

Yep thats far, my sister lives in Lowestoft, so 4 hrs drive on a clear day.

Interested in the severums, depending on price? Are they male and female?

Thanks

Matt

Both male and the 8" is provisionally sold subject to collection to fishyjake. Will take £20 for the 7", he had some serious run ins with the other red spot, but fins are now almost back to full glory, hence the £20 for him.

Still looking for homes for the following: 1 female GT, 1 Geophagus Surinamensis, 2 SAE's and an Oto. Offers anyone?

As per the other post - if geo can be brought down (or might be able to meet halfway roughly 1 hr from Midlands) then will happily take the oto too. We have a random Oto called Sid and he could have a friend :)

^^ Sorry no, cant travel, collection only.

Geophagus Altifrons is really needing some of his own kinds company, reduced price to £5 for him. Offers on the others?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back