kiriyama
Fish Gatherer
Hi there , I'm new to the hobby and really enjoying this forum, have found it very helpful.....
I have an Elite 95litre , W30 x L80 x H40.
Running it now with an external Tetratec EX700
, put the media from internal filter in it to give it a kick start.
Just removed a massive piece of bogwood from the tank which will be going in the classifieds as soon as can find USB for camera. Will be changing the theme , black background , sand and gravel riverbed style and hopefully tree roots and a few small caves.
Anyway sorry for diversing. Question is when the tank is mature i want to add Agassiz's Dwarf Cichlid Apistogramma agassizii 1M 2F , Peacock Goby Tateurndina ocellicauda 1M 2F ( do I need a bigger group?) , 6 Corydoras Julii (probably three line) already in tank , 6 Black Phantom Tetras just new in tank and 12 Lemon Tetra Hyphessobrycon pulchripinnis , I also like Borelli's Dwarf Cichlid Apistogramma borelli or Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlid Apistogramma cacatuoides (these are optional). If I scrapped the Tetras could I add Dwarf Rainbowfish Melanotaenia praecox? If so how many do you normally put in? Or are they to lively?
Any replies will be greatly appreciated, just looking for any advice , opinions and ideas........Cheers
I have an Elite 95litre , W30 x L80 x H40.
Running it now with an external Tetratec EX700
, put the media from internal filter in it to give it a kick start.
Just removed a massive piece of bogwood from the tank which will be going in the classifieds as soon as can find USB for camera. Will be changing the theme , black background , sand and gravel riverbed style and hopefully tree roots and a few small caves.
Anyway sorry for diversing. Question is when the tank is mature i want to add Agassiz's Dwarf Cichlid Apistogramma agassizii 1M 2F , Peacock Goby Tateurndina ocellicauda 1M 2F ( do I need a bigger group?) , 6 Corydoras Julii (probably three line) already in tank , 6 Black Phantom Tetras just new in tank and 12 Lemon Tetra Hyphessobrycon pulchripinnis , I also like Borelli's Dwarf Cichlid Apistogramma borelli or Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlid Apistogramma cacatuoides (these are optional). If I scrapped the Tetras could I add Dwarf Rainbowfish Melanotaenia praecox? If so how many do you normally put in? Or are they to lively?
Any replies will be greatly appreciated, just looking for any advice , opinions and ideas........Cheers








