H harryman Fish Fanatic Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 97 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location east riding Jan 8, 2006 #1 look at these Attachments biped_collie.webp 28 KB · Views: 151 cedric_and_tiddles.webp 19.8 KB · Views: 126 terrier_mash.webp 20.4 KB · Views: 106
K *Kristy* Fish Fanatic Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 9, 2006 #2 not funny, weird lol
chishnfips WHAT! You went over my Helmet! Joined Aug 9, 2004 Messages 1,443 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location GB Jan 9, 2006 #3 ah yes the kangaroo dingo native to the southern shores of australia, I believe it preys on the dogapillar that was pictured earlier. And the Elongatus Tabbystripus a rare find I believe
ah yes the kangaroo dingo native to the southern shores of australia, I believe it preys on the dogapillar that was pictured earlier. And the Elongatus Tabbystripus a rare find I believe
timmystood :-) Joined Oct 28, 2005 Messages 2,815 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Lincolnshire, United Kingdom Jan 11, 2006 #4 chishnfips said: ah yes the kangaroo dingo native to the southern shores of australia, I believe it preys on the dogapillar that was pictured earlier. And the Elongatus Tabbystripus a rare find I believe Click to expand... Ha ha ha!!! Me and you have the same sense of humour!!!
chishnfips said: ah yes the kangaroo dingo native to the southern shores of australia, I believe it preys on the dogapillar that was pictured earlier. And the Elongatus Tabbystripus a rare find I believe Click to expand... Ha ha ha!!! Me and you have the same sense of humour!!!
D Dave781 New Member Joined Nov 9, 2005 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Fife Jan 12, 2006 #5 Haha