Fs- Hob Bio-wheel Penguin Power Filter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

enthusiast1

Reaction score
hello all!

I've recently come across a canister filter for my 75 gal, & unfortunately, this almost-new hang-on-back filter is of no use to me now. Hoping to get atleast some of my money back

Its a MarineLand, Penguin 200, bio-wheel power filter. I still have the original box to it and instructions, although for the sake of shipping costs (so that the package and contents will all fit in a medium size box) I would like to break down the original packaging down flat, so it'll fit in my shipping box.

It filters 200 gallons per hour, its rated for up to a 50 gal tank, & uses "rite-size" C filter cartridges.

Like i said this is basically new, I have the filter and 2 completely unused filter cartridges, & another filter cartridge that was used on a freshly-set-up 75 gal for only 3 days....so you could even use that one too, its disease-free I promise, & the carbon is gonna still be good on it.

I'd like to try to get $35- thats including the shipping costs, & ofcourse the 3-pack of filter cartridges. In perfect working condition, basically new!

I tried taking pictures to show some of the filters qualities. It has 2 slots in it to hold 2 filter cartridges for added filtration which i can personally attest works great! cleans the water FAST! It has 2 seperate covers, one covering the bio-wheel and the other covering the cartridges. The long filter intake tube has the main filter intake attachment at the bottom and also includes an adjustable mid-level intake, to not only take in water from near the bottom but also at mid-level

PM for any questions/interest!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back