tahneen
Fish Crazy
Well i finally found so dats, I think they are IT but Im not really sure until i pick them up, but what I am going to ask is
how can I convert them from brackish to fresh water, I always thought they were a fresh water fish for the most part and only really know of people keeping them in fresh
I was thinking of putting them in a 5gal bucket or tank and dripping the brackish water with fresh until it is an extremely low salinity over the course of a few hours
thanks
how can I convert them from brackish to fresh water, I always thought they were a fresh water fish for the most part and only really know of people keeping them in fresh
I was thinking of putting them in a 5gal bucket or tank and dripping the brackish water with fresh until it is an extremely low salinity over the course of a few hours
thanks








