Freebies For The Win!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GrayScale

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So my office is moving to a new location within a month and at our current location we have a fish tank. It belongs to the vp of my office and they offered the tank to me since I usually maintain it and they arent planning on taking it with!

Im not sure of the size and I dont have the dimensions but it looks to be somewhere between 40-50 us gallons. Its got a built in overflow, and there is a 20g long tank for a sump already. I know im still working on my current tank but I will have this one to work on afterwards. Havent decided which way I want to go with it but any recommendations are appreciated.

I definately want to do something different than the reef tank im currently setting it up but I am really not sure. Maybe going fowlr and keeping a few more aggresive fish or I really am not sure lol.

Have you thought about an angler or a frogfish? those are sure something different, and they are really cool to watch.

Plant it... :look:

With marine plants... :look:

Considered it since your journals are so interesting and put together but since I have 2 fw planted tanks I dont know thats the way I want to go with it either.

Have you thought about an angler or a frogfish? those are sure something different, and they are really cool to watch.

Dang, sorry missed this post haha. I had thought about it and its very tempting. I also started thinking about some smaller species of eel.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back