Free Fish & Tank Soon For Sale!

Benson112

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know i have some tropicals that need rehoming. I am moving towards a marine tank therefore need to get rid of my old one.

I have provisionally found somewhere for them to go, however i fear the gouramis wont fair so well in this new tank as it has a few angles in there, so would ideally like to find somebody more suitable to take them (or any of the others) on.

1 x Dwarf Gourami (blue)
1 x Honey gourami
1 x White Gourami (cant remember their real name)
2 x Neon tetras
4 x Glowlight tetras
1 x Common Plec (about 6 inches long)

The tank is also for sale, but wont be available until the fish have gone and i dont know any of the details of the tank as the min lol. Pics below:

Plec:

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00842a.jpg

Dwarf and Honey Gourami (i have to say these pics flatter the honey a bit, he doesnt look that bright normally):

iPhone024.jpg

iPhone012.jpg

iPhone020.jpg

iPhone018.jpg

Tetras:

iPhone008.jpg

iPhone023.jpg

Tank:

iPhone005.jpg

iPhone003.jpg

All items are located in Coventry. Postage / delivery is not available as i would not be happy sending the fish off in the post and the tank will be too big / heavy / delicate to post. I will post a separate thread for the tank when it is available, if you would like to get first dibs on it by all means let me know you are interested.

hiya, i will take the gouramis & tetras, let me know when you want them picking up, many thanks, lisajane

Hi Lisa,

Sorry i have managed to re-home them now. Thanks for the interest anyway

Tank for sale thread will be up soon!

did you manage to rehome all of them? i could collect the plec if you still have it :)

Most reactions

Back