For Sale (sp Black Corydoras)

drewry

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i have for sale
sp black corydoras they usally sell for £6 each
im selling 6 for £20 + £10 delivery wich covers the cost ov postage ,the box ,the polystirain insulation ,and heat pack, they will also be doulbe baged and packed out to stop them moveing arond to much in transaction :good:
i have 3 lots for sale
the corydoras you will recive are 1 and half to 2cms
and will be sent out monday or any day after then that suits you best
if intrseted pm me first come first served.

i have for sale
sp black corydoras they usally sell for £6 each
im selling 6 for £20 + £10 delivery wich covers the cost ov postage ,the box ,the polystirain insulation ,and heat pack, they will also be doulbe baged and packed out to stop them moveing arond to much in transaction :good:
i have 3 lots for sale
the corydoras you will recive are 1 and half to 2cms
and will be sent out monday or any day after then that suits you best
if intrseted pm me first come first served.

can u show pics?

i got mine this morning drewry their fantastic swimming everywhere and looking good
thanx again their stunning little fish
scot :)

come on cory fans you know you want to lol

i tryed to get some good shots ov the baby sp black corydoras but nearly all turned out blury
this is the best one out them all sorry everyone the cam is crap on close ups
100_0272.jpg

these are some old pics that i breed a wile ago
Cam00012.jpg

Cam00013.jpg

these are what iv took tonight ov the pairents as like i say my cams crap for takeing pics ov small objects
this is one ov the females
100_0268.jpg

this is one ov the males
100_0256.jpg

:good:

they do cause a few argumens chris
wich really m8 i carnt be arsed with it all let the exsperts argue amonst them selves lol :)
i got 6 ov mine from someone on here Lee Fearnley but carnt say hes website, under the name Black aeneus wich are suposed to be man made ,then i got another 3 from someone else under the name Corydoras sp black (schultzei) and there the same corydoras
as far as i can gather for what as been said is the venzueluen and schultzei are 2 differnt breeds from differnt parts ,and the Black aeneus and schultzei are the same its a bit confuseing :rolleyes:

regards dave

thxs for your payments
pippoodle and weisel :good:

thxs for your payment, pippoodle and weisel :good:
will post on the days we have arranged
regards
dave

opps didnt come up the first time i posted
on the people that have payed for them.

still 2 lots for the people that have pmed me avalable let us know if you still want them as iv got a few others after them aswell :good:

2 lots still for sale
as i decided to make 4 lots up
if intrested pm me

regards dave :good:

i can recommend buying from this person...my cories are being sent out on monday...he is in constant communication with me and is sending them out when i am ready...grab them while you can...they dont come round much thses black cories.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back