Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: L46 Zebra Pleco
Quantity for sale: 3
Reason for Sale: space needed
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £300
Postage & Packaging: no

I am selling my 2 year old F1 Zebra Pleco's. They are bred by me and are about 2 inches in length. I was going to keep them but now need the tank space. They are feeding well on a variety of foods. All 3 for £300. Collection only from Maidstone in Kent.

Livestock: L46 Zebra Pleco
Quantity for sale: 3
Reason for Sale: space needed
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £300
Postage & Packaging: no

I am selling my 2 year old F1 Zebra Pleco's. They are bred by me and are about 2 inches in length. I was going to keep them but now need the tank space. They are feeding well on a variety of foods. All 3 for £300. Collection only from Maidstone in Kent.

Really interested in these but couldnt pick them up for a month or 2 how quickly do you need to sell them?

I'm not particularly in a rush, depends on if anyone else is wanting to buy to be honest.

Sorry I should have put that they were sold..........at £300

Surprised you did not post them over at zp.com. But then we haven't seen you over there posting since the end of last year :no:

Last time I went on ZP there was a serious threat warning and my browser would not let me view the page!! I must check the site out again.

All those issues have been cleared up and the site revamped. It is now being administered by the same gent who administers Planetcatfish

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back